Today's manicure is a colorful marble design using only a single toothpick.
So, let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails pastel green - We need wet nail polish, so do it quickly as you can :)
3. Paint purple, yellow and pink lines over the wet base - As you see on the picture above, I use orange too..
4. Grab a toothpick and start to make the marble pattern:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done..
What I use:
1. Essence Hardening Nail Base,
2. Essence Colour&Care pastel green nail polish,
3. Essence purple, pastel yellow and orange polishes,
4. Lovely pink nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution