Today I created an elegant dark red, brown and gold striping tape nail art.
Let me show you the steps!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint half of your nail dark brown - Needed two layers:
3. The other side of the nail is dark red - I apply one layer but if needed paint two coats:
4. After the nail polish gets dry, fix two striping tapes in the middle side:
5. Fill the 'V' part with gold nail polish:
6. Remove the tapes carefully:
7. Fix the edges by a toothpick if needed:
8. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty dark red nail polish,
3. Astor coffee brown nail polish,
4. Essence gold polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Striping tape.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution