Today's nail art is a winter drag marble design using needle.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails white - We need wet polish:
3. I put three small blue sparkle blobs over the wet base, the last one is simple blue blob:
4. Then some silver glitter blobs:
5. By a needle start to make the pattern - don't forget to clean up the needle sometimes:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manciure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white, sparkle blue and blue nail polishes,
3. Essence silver glitter polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution