Today I made a purple and gold drag marble nail design over mint green base.
I used only a single needle.
So, let me show you how to do this easy and elegant nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails mint green - we need wet nail polish:
3. Paint a purple line over the wet base then a gold line on the top of the purple one:
4. By a needle start to make the marble pattern:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Fun Fair mint green nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro purple polish,
4. Essence gold nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thank you for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution