Today I'm bringing an easy French manicure nail art with purple heart-like design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint white French tips and let them dry - You can use French manicure stickers of course:
3. Apply clear nail polish and don't let it dry:
4. Put three dark purple blobs then three purple/lilac blobs on the top of dark ones over the wet base:
5. By a needle make heart-like pattern:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Brit Manicure white polish,
3. S-HE sparkle dark purple nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails purple nail polish,
5. Essence clear nail polish,
6. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution