Today I'm bringing a summery blob design with gold decoration.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails pink - We need wet polish!
3. Put a little bigger light pink blobs on the upper side:
4. Then smaller light orange blobs and finally yellow blobs:
5. By a thin nail art brush paint randomly gold curvy lines among the blobs:
6. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro pink and light pink nail polishes,
3. Crystal Nails light orange and yellow nail polishes,
4. Essence gold glitter polish,
5. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
6. Think nail art brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution