Today I'm bringing a pink and blue nail art using French manicure stickers.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix French manicure sticker over the nail, and paint the upper side blue and the lower side pink:
3. Remove the sticker slowly - The polish is still wet!
4. Fix the edge by using nail art brush and nail polish remover:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence blue nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro pink nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
5. French manicure stickers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution