Today's manicure is a lavender nail art using acrylic paint.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails pastel purple / light lander, and let them dry:
3. Paint two black or dark grey curvy lines over the index, ring and thumb nails - I use acrylic paint:
4. I mix dark purple and white acrylic paints for making lavender for the petals:
5. I put gold nail decorations on my middle and little nails:
6. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence pastel purple nail polish,
3. Moyra dark purple, black and white acrylic paints,
4. Gold nail decorations,
5. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
6. Nail art brushes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A./
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution