Today's nail art is a purple based striped New Year's Eve design.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails dark purple:
3. With a striping brush paint light purple stripes from the lower part of the nail - I use two shades of purple:
4. When you finished the purple stripes, paint sparkle silver stripes:
Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty dark purple nail polish,
3. Essence pastel purple nail polish,
4. Crystal Nails light purple nail polish,
5. ADEN sparkle silver striping polish,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Montauk Point/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution