Today's manicure is a curved black French tip nails.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix French manicure sticker over the nail and paint black tip:
3. Remove the sticker carefully:
4. By top coat fix silver nail decoration on the nail.. I use triangle:
5. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence black nail polish,
3. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri top coat,
4. Silver triangle nail decoration,
5. French manicure stickers.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution