12/06/2017

Dotting Tool Christmas Tree Nail Art





Today's nail art is a dotting tool Christmas design.


1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,

2. Paint your nails light green and let them dry:




3. With a small dotting tool paint dark green fir tree over the ring nail:






4. With a big and a small dotting tools paint red, dark green and small gold dots over the other nails: 






5. I fix a star above the tree by using top coat:






6. I paint the star gold:




7. Finally a few small gold dots over the tree:




8. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:





What I use: 

1. Essence base coat,

2. Essence Colour&Care light green nail polish,

3. Essence The Little X-MAS Factory dark green nail polish,

4. Miss Sporty pinkish red nail polish,

5. Essence gold glitter polish,

6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,

7. Dotting tools.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Come and join me,
Welcome to my:


Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!


Music by Kevin MacLeod /Silent Night/

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution


2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. You have some beautiful nail art! Can't wait to try some of your great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete