Today I'm bringing a white based wide floral French manicure.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint wide white French tips:
3. For the flowers I use a thin nail art brush,
- light oranage /mango/,
- pastel purple /lilac/,
- dark pink,
- dark purple,
- light and medium green nail polishes:
4. Here I put yellow point over the purple flower:
5. For the leafs I use light and medium green polishes:
6. Finally I paint bronze gold line at the edge of the French tip:
7. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Artdeco white nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails mango, yellow, lilac nail polishes,
4. Astor pink nail polish,
5. NYC dark pink polish,
6. Essence light and medium green nail polishes,
7. Salon Pro dark purple nail polish,
8. Catrice bronze gold nail polish,
9. Lovely black nail polish,
10. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
11. Nail art brushes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution