Today's I'm bringing a Spring floral nail art, a French manicure using acrylic paint.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Start to paint the floral nail tips by using
- a thin nail art brush,
- baby pink,
- light and medium blue acrylic paints:
I use the peak of the brush for making the small flowers:
I put small yellow points in the middle of the flowers:
Blue flowers in the other corner:
I paint white points in the middle:
I mixed the purple and white for making this beautiful pastel purple:
Finally some light and medium green leaves around:
At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy.. Don't forget the water can wash off the acrylic paints!
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Moyra acrylic paints: blue, purple, baby pink, yellow, white, light and medium green,
3. Essence XXXL Volume Gel look top coat,
4. Thin nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution