Today I'm bringing a Spring nail art, a dry marble flower design using needle.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails beige - We need wet polish:
3. Put a blob over the wet base and by a needle start to make the flower - I use different colors, such as: pastel red, pastel pink, lilac, mango and ocean blue:
4. For the leaf-like motif I use pastel green nail polish:
5. For the perfect edge use nail polish remover:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care beige nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails pastel pink and red, lilac, mango and ocean blue nail polishes,
4. Maybelline pastel green polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution