Today's manicure is a monochrome nail art, a black and white negative space tape design.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Cut triangle shape Scotch tapes:
3. Fix the tape over the middle of the nail and paint the free parts white /I use black too as you see on the first picture/:
4. Remove the tape carefully:
5. I need to fix and I use a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
6. I paint white lines over the black and nails and black lines over the white nails:
7. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel black nail polish /No Light/,
3. Essence white polish,
4. Essence XXXL Volume Gel Look top coat,
5. ADEN black and white striping polishes,
6. Scotch tape.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution