For this manicure I use acrylic paints and cream white nail polish.. I hope you'll love this..
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Paint your nails cream white or beige and let them dry:
Use nail art brush and nail polish remover for fixing the edge:
3. For the roses I make lilac using purple and white acrylic paints:
4. I use dotting tool:
5. Then I use a thin nail brush and purple for the petal-like motifs:
6. I use again the light shade for fixing the shape of the roses:
7. Here I put some light lilac over the roses again:
8. Finally I paint some leafs using light and medium green acrylic paints:
9. At the end may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care cream white nail polish,
3. Moyra purple, light and medium green, white acrylic paints,
4. Essence XXXL Volume top coat,
5. Dotting tool,
6. Nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Universal/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution