3/27/2017

Easter & Spring Flower Nail Art




This manicure is a flower nail art, which one I made for Spring and also for Easter.


1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,

2. Paint your nails light blue and let them dry:




3. Paint green nail tip... No need any tape for this:




4. By a striping brush paint grass by using the same green polish:




5. Now may come some light green grass:




6. By a small dotting tool make colorful flowers... I use mango, lilac and pink nail polishes:








7. Finally put yellow point in the middle of the flowers:




8. At the end apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:





What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Lovely light blue nail polish,

3. Crystal Nails mango, lilac and yellow nail polishes,

4. Rimmel Salon Pro pink nail polish,

5. Essence green and light green nail polishes,

6. Essence quick dry top coat,

7. Striping brush,

8. Small dotting tool.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Come and join me,
Welcome to my:


Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!


Music by Kevin MacLeod  /Life Of Riley/

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution


No comments:

Post a Comment