Today's manicure is a dark green based floral blob nail art.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint one of your nails dark green and don't let it dry:
3. By a big dotting tool put pastel green blobs over the wet base:
4. Put two lavender pink dots over the corner and two purple smaller dots on the top:
6. Make nice edge by nail art brush and nail polish remover:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence 'The Little X-Mas Factory' dark green nail polish,
3. Essence Colour&Care lavender pink and pastel green nail polishes,
4. Essence purple polish,
5. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
6. Dotting tool,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution