Today I'm bringing a colorful matte nail art using needle.
1. Apply base coat,
2. Paint one of your nails blue /I use turquoise blue/ - We need wet polish!
3. Put colorful blobs over the wet base - I use: orange, lilac, mauve, purple, light green and yellow polishes:
4. By a needle start to make the marble pattern:
5. Fix the edge by nail art brush and nail polish remover:
6. Finish the nail art with matte top coat:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails turquoise blue, lilac and mauve nail polishes,
3. Essence purple, orange, yellow and light green nail polishes,
4. Lovely matte top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution