Today I'm bringing a different design I used to make, a light brown and white nail art using striping brush and dotting tool.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails light brown and let them dry:
3. By a striping brush and white nail polish start to paint the white section:
4. I still put white polish for the better cover:
5. Make nice edge by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
6. Paint a black line over the edge of the two colors:
7. Put small brown dots over the white section:
8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence light brown and white nail polishes,
3. ADEN black striping polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Dotting tool,
6. Striping brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution