Time of the flower nail art is coming!
So, today I share a dark mauve based floral design using dotting tools... I hope you'll love this easy nail idea.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails dark mauve or similar color and let them dry:
3. For the nice edge use nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. I paint lavender pink flower by using big and small dotting tools:
5. For the pastel pink middle dots I use medium and small dotting tools:
6. At the end may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails dark mauve and pastel pink nail polishes,
3. Essence Colour&Care lavender pink polish,
4. Essence XXXL Gel Look top coat,
5. Dotting tools.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Basic Implosion /
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution