Today I make a turquoise blue sponge nail art.. I just found this beautiful blue shade so I had to use it suddenly :)
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails turquoise blue and let them dry:
3. We need a small makeup sponge and darker blue polish - what I use it's called 'ocean blue' - for the next step:
4. The next color is the bronze gold but you may use simple gold polish:
Try to put not too much polish in the same place..
5. Finally apply sparkle green polish, and we need really just a little from this:
6. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails turquoise and ocean blue nail polishes,
3. Moyra sparkle green polish,
4. Astor bronze gold polish,
5. Essence Quick Dry top coat,
6. Makeup sponge.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution