This nail art is a colorful triangle design using Scotch tape and dotting tool.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails white and let them completely dry:
3. Fix the edge by nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. Place Scotch tape over the nail tip for making the triangle:
5. Paint the triangle, I use pink:
- greenish blue,
- light green nail polishes
6. Remove the tapes carefully:
7. Place a medium dot above the triangle by using the same color:
You see how I applied the different colors:
8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white, pink, orange, greenish blue, light green nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty purple polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Scotch tape,
6. Dotting tool.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution