The Spring is here, so today's manicure is a blossoming tree nail art.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails beige, or this color I used we can call cream white and let them dry:
3. Clean up if needed:
4. I mix black and white acrylic paints for making dark grey for the branches:
5. For the flowers I use pastel pink, lilac and finally yellow polishes:
6. I paint light green leafs:
7. Finally may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care cream white nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails pastel pink and lilac nail polishes,
4. Miss Sporty light green polish,
5. Essence yellow nail polish,
6. Moyra black and white acrylic paints,
7. Essence XXXL Volume gel look top coat,
8. Nail art brush,
9. Dotting tool.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution