This time I show you an elegant floral nail design.
I use regular white nail polish, gold striping polish and acrylic paints.
Let's get started!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint wide white French tips - No need tape because the edge won't be perfectly straight:
3. After the polish gets dry, paint gold little bit messy line over the edge:
4. For the leaves and stalk I mix black, green and light green acrylic paints:
5. For the flowers I use burgundy and white paints - as you see above, I change the flowers on each nail:
6. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Artdeco white nail polish,
3. ADEN gold striping polish,
4. Moyra acrylic paints: black, burgundy, green, light green and white,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Thin nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution