I'm bringing you now a sugar-look rainbow nail art.
For this summer nail art we need only a makeup sponge.
So, let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration - I recommend the peel off base coat, because the sand nail polish is hardly removable,
2. Paint your nails white and let them dry:
3. Take a makeup sponge and apply red (I use pinkish red), yellow, green, blue and purple over it:
4. Paint the rainbow design by the sponge:
5. Repeat this act two-three times:
6. I still put purple over the peak:
7. Clean up the skin by nail polish remover... Somehow I forgot to apply peel off base coat around my nail as I do usually :))
8. Finally apply two coat sand top coat for the sugar-look:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence white, pinkish red, light green, purple nail polishes,
3. Rimmel yellow nail polish,
4. Lovely blue nail polish,
5. Essence sand top coat,
6. Makeup sponge.
Thanks alot for reading my blog!
Also welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A./
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution