Today's manicure is my first Fall design in this year.
This one is a brown drag marble nail art using needle and toothpick.
Let's start it then!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration.
2. Paint one of your nails dark brown - we need wet nail polish:
3. Put a brown blob, a light brown blob and a gold blob over the wet base:
4. Grab a needle and start to drag it over the blobs:
5. By a toothpick paint brown and gold points around the marble design:
This is the result:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Hardening Nail Base,
2. Essence light brown, brown, dark brown and gold nail polishes,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution