This is the time of summer flower nail art, so I share today a toothpick daisy nail design.
We don't need any special tool only a toothpick.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails - but not the whole nail - light greenish blue and let them dry:
For the daisy design we need:
- a toothpick,
- white, yellow and green acrylic paints.
3. I start it with the flowers then may come the leaves:
4. Make the middle parts yellow:
5. Paint the leaves by using the green paint:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence light greenish blue,
3. Moyra acrylic paints:
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution