Today's nail art is a colorful geometric nail design with triangles.
Let me show you how you can do that!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails white and let them dry:
3. You can fix the edge by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. For the triangles we need:
- a thin nail art brush,
- acrylic paints: baby pink, green, yellow, purple, burgundy and blue.
5. First I paint full covered triangles:
Then empty ones, like frames:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
... Don't forget to apply the top coat carefully because the water can wash away the acrylic paints! ...
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3 Moyra acrylic paints:
- baby pink,
- light green,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. A thin nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution