I share today a drag marble nail art using a single needle.
We need mint green and purple nail polishes for this pretty nail design.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails mint green.. for the marble design, apply another layer and don't let it dry:
3. Paint a purple line over the middle section:
4. Grab a needle and start to make the pattern:
5. After getting dry, paint a bigger and a smaller dots on the lower part:
6. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence mint green and gold nail polishes,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro purple nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution