Today's nail art is a pastel green and purple gradient dotticure design.
I've already seen similar designs and I liked them, so I decided to make one.
Let's get started!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails pastel green and let them dry:
3. You can fix the edge by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. Paint purple side French tip:
5. Grab a medium dotting tool and start to paint the purple dots:
6. Then paint some small dots too:
7. After the purple polish gets dry may come the green dots by the same way:
8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Hardening Nail Base,
2. Essence Colour&Care Strengthening pastel green nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro purple nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Dotting tools.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution