8/24/2016

Gradient Dotticure Nail Art In Purple & Green



Today's nail art is a pastel green and purple gradient dotticure design.

I've already seen similar designs and I liked them, so I decided to make one.

Let's get started!


1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,

2. Paint your nails pastel green and let them dry:




3. You can fix the edge by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:




4. Paint purple side French tip:




5. Grab a medium dotting tool and start to paint the purple dots:




6. Then paint some small dots too:




7. After the purple polish gets dry may come the green dots by the same way:






8. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:




That's it! We're done.


What I use:

1. Essence Hardening Nail Base,

2. Essence Colour&Care Strengthening pastel green nail polish,

3. Rimmel Salon Pro purple nail polish,

4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,

5. Dotting tools.


Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Come and join me,
Welcome to my:


Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!



Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution


No comments:

Post a Comment