This time I'm bringing you a colorful dot design inspired by Aboriginal art.
I hope you'll like this cheerful nail art.
Let's get started!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails light brown / dark beige:
3. I start the pattern on my middle nails by a medium blue dot then small pink ones around it:
4. Then I use my smallest dotting tool for the next colors,like: light orange and light blue:
5. The next color is the greyish blue, in the same time I start to paint a wave-like pattern over my other nails by the same color:
6. As you see I use the same colors over the middle and the other 'wavy' nails:
7. I paint small light blue points over each nail tip:
8. Also blue points go on the upper side of middle nail:
9. The 'wavy' nails get new pattern over the upper section, started with light blue, then pink and yellow dots:
10. I fill the empy space:
11. Finally may come the top coat:
... And that's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Catrice Luxury Nudes dark beige polish,
3. Rimmel pink and yellow nail polishes,
4. Lovely blue nail polish,
5. Essence light orange and blue, greyish blue nail polishes,
6. Lovely matte top coat,
7. Dotting tools.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Living Voyage/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution