I've never done 'back to school' nail art until now, so today abacus nail design is my first one.
Hope you'll like this black based nail art.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails black:
3. Paint three white lines over the middle nail, two lines over the ring nail and one line over the other nails:
4. Paint medium white dots over the lines:
5. Now, take colorful nail polishes and color the white dots:
6. I make the design diagonally over the thumb nail:
7. At the end may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
Before the top coat I change the blue dot to light blue, it looks better you may seeit above on the picute :)
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. ADEN white striping polish,
4. Essence white, blue, yellow and two shades of green nail polishes,
5. Miss Sporty dark pink polish,
6. Lovely light blue nail polish,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
8. Dotting tool.
Thank you so much for reading my blog!
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution