I'm bringing a summery sunfower nail idea today.
I paint blue French tips then sunflowers.
Let me show you how to do this cheerful design!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Fix French manicure tape over the nails and paint blue French tips:
3. Remove the tape slowly:
4. For the sunflower I use:
- a thin nail art brush,
- yellow and black acrylic paints,
- brown nail polish,
- a big dotting tool.
5. Make a a brown spot in the middle:
6. Paint small black points on the top of the brown part:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy... And don't forget, the water can wash away the acrylic paint!
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence blue nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty brown nail polish,
4. Moyra black and yellow acrylic paints,
5. A thin nail art brush,
6. A big dotting tool,
7. French manicure tape,
8. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution