Today I'm bringing a Fall tree nail design.
We needed black and white acrylic paints and some colors of the Fall.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails beige or very light brown,
3. For the tree design we need:
- a thin nail art brush,
- black and white acrylic paints for the tree and the branch (I mix dark grey from them),
- and nail polishes: orange, light orange, brown and dark brown.
4. First I paint the tree over the middle nail and the branches over the index and ring nails:
5. I start the Fall leaves by the orange by using toothpick:
6. Also paint falling leaves under the tree... I paint the 'branch' nails by the same way:
.. After orange may come the other colors and I finish it by the light orange:
7. The little and the thumb nails get dot tips:
8. Finally may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy... Don't forget! The water can wash away the acrylic paints, so apply the top coat carefully:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence The Nudes very light brown and brown nail polishes,
3. Moyra black and white acrylic paints,
4. Essence light orange nail polish,
5. Maybelline orange polish,
6. Miss Sporty dark brown polish,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
9. A thin nail art brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Daily Beetle/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution