I'm bringing you now a pastel ombre nail art with some gold decoration.
I don't make often ombre nails but today I decided to do one... Hope you'll love this one :)
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails white and let them dry:
3. Apply liquid latex or peel off base coat around the nails to protect your skin:
4. Take a makeup sponge and paint pastel yellow, pastel pink (I use lavender pink) and pastel blue stripes over it diagonally:
5. Make the ombre nail:
6. I make a second later, and if it needs make a third one too:
7. Clean up the skin but a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
8. For the next step I use a small sponge and gold nail polish for making little gold spots randomly:
9. Finally may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence white, pastel yellow, pastel pink - lavender pink - and pastel blue nail polishes,
3. Miss Sporty gold polish,
4. Miss Sporty peel off base coat,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Makeup sponge.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution