Today I share again a matte nail art.
This is a black, red and white rose nail art with polka dot design.
Hope you'll like this elegant nail idea.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails:
Red: ring and thumb nails,
Black: index and little nails,
White: middle nail:
3. Make nice edge with a nail art brush ans nail polish remover:
4. We need to paint a second layer on each nail:
5. For the rose design we need a thin nail art brush and black nail polish (the thumb nail has the same rose pattern):
6. Over the other nails I paint polka dot design by using a small dotting tool:
7. Finally may come the matte top coat:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. MaxFactor red nail polish,
4. Catrice black nail polish,
5. Lovely Matte top coat,
6. A thin nail art brush,
7. A small dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution