Today's nail art is a matte pastel tape nail design.
Let me show you how to do this soft nail art!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Fix 'V' shape tapes over your nails and paint them with pastel colors... I use pastel green, yellow, blue, lavender pink and peach, or rather apricot :)) :
3. Slowly remove the tape:
4. Today I don't know how but the edges have been so messy, so I had to fix them with nail art brush and nail polish remover:
5. I put a medium and a small white dot over each nail:
This nail art is really nice with shiny top coat too but I used matte top coat for this design:
You see here what colors I used on my nails... the thumb is the peach or rather apricot :)) :
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence white, pastel blue nail polishes,
3. Essence Colour&Care pastel green, yellow and lavender pink polishes,
4. Rimmel Salon Pro peach nail polish,
5. Lovely Matte To coat,
6. 'V' shape tapes and dotting tool.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me:
Welcome to my: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution