This nail art I share today is a side French manicure with black and blue acrylic floral design.
Let me show you how to do these pretty summer nails!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Fix Scotch tape over your nail diagonally and make the side French tip:
3. Remove the tape slowly and fix the edges - if needed - by a nail art brush and nail polish remover:
4. For the floral design I use:
- A thin nail art brush,
- Black and blue acrylic paints.
Firstly I paint blue 3 leaves over the nail:
5. When the leaves are ready, I go on by painting the black flower:
6. Finally I put some white points in the middle:
7. At the end may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Moyra black and blue acrylic paints,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Scotch tape,
6. A thin nail art brush,
7. A small dotting tool.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution