Today I share a drag marble flower nail design using only a toothpick.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint one of your nails mint green - One, because we need wet nail polish:
3. Put a pink and two green blobs over the wet base:
4. By a toothpick make the flower and the leaves:
5. Still we need to paint stalk:
6. The thumb nail is pink with mint polka dot design:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence mint green nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro pink nail polish,
4. Essence green nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Waters/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution