Today's manicure is a black and white side lace nail art.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Fix French manicure tape over the nail diagonally and paint the tip white:
3. Remove the tape slowly and let the nail dry:
4. For the lace pattern I use:
- a thin nail art brush,
- black acrylic paint
Firstly paint three messy lines:
Then between the lines also messy small circles:
5. Over the middle part paint rose-like motifs:
6. Finally small black points at the edge of the lace:
7. Finish the nail art with the top coat, to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy - Don't forget! The water can wash off the acrylic paints...
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat and white nail polish,
2. Moyra black acrylic paint,
3. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
4. Thin nail art brush.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /I Feel You/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution