Today I show you again a needle nail art.
You can do this cheerful summer design so quickly by a single needle.
Let's begin it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint one of your nails orange - One, because we need we nail polish, so we do one nail at the same time:
3. Paint a pink line and a yellow line over the wet base:
4. Grab a needle and start to make the pattern - Pull the needle from left to right then back:
5. After the nail art gets dry, apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence orange and yellow nail polishes,
3. MaxFactor pink polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Sunshine A./
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution