Today I share a matte dark blue based rose nail art using acrylic paint.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails dark blue - I use velvet matte nail polish,
3. I start the floral pattern with the leaves, by light green and a thin nail art brush:
Paint a stalk in the middle:
4. Needed some dark green shades:
5. for the roses we need baby pink and burgundy acrylic paints:
6. Finally put some small white point over the stalk:
7. At the end apply matte top coat:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Rimmel Velvet Matte dark blue nail polish,
3. Moyra acrylic paints: baby pink, burgundy, green, light green, white,
4. Lovely matte top coat,
5. A thin nail art brush.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution