This nail art is a colorful summery design, a side dotticure nail art.
Really easy to do even for beginners.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. For the pattern we need:
- a medium dotting tool,
- pastel purple,
- pink and peach nail polishes.
We start the design with the black in diagonally shape:
Wait some minutes between two colors to avoid the smudging.
The peach is the last color, but there is still empty space, so I use the purple again - if you have more space then use the black polish too...
3. Finally apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty purple and pastel purple nail polishes,
4. Essence orange nail polish,
5. Rimmel pink and peach nail polishes,
6. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
7. Dotting tool.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Summer Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution