Hello Everyone! :)
Today I decided to make a pinky drag marble nail art using a single needle.
Hope that you'll like this easy design.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat,
2. Paint one of your nails white - One, because we need wet nail polish:
3. Put a pink blob in the middle, then a baby pink and a light lavender pink blob:
4. Grab a needle and start to drag it across the blobs:
5. Finish the nail art with top coat, to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Rimmel Salon Pro pink and baby pink nail polishes,
4. Essence lavender pink nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. A needle.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution