I already made nail art for girls, such as teens, now I did a little girl flower design.
Hope you'll like this summery girly nail art.
Let's do it then! :)
1. Apply base coat to protect the nails from the discoloration,
2. Paint the nails pink and green - Pink, green, pink, green and pink.. like this:
If needed, clean up the edges by a nail brush and nail polish remover - The kids' nails are smaller, cuticles are not the same as over an adult's finger, and my hand is shaking also sometimes :)))
3. By a small dotting tool start to paint the pattern; pink flower over the green nails, and green flower over the pink nails:
4. Finally put opposite colored dots in the middle:
5. Apply top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Rimmel Salon Pro pink nail polish,
3. Miss Sporty light green nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Dotting tool. /If you do not have dotting tools, you can use toothpick also/
Thanks for reading my blog! :)
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Life Of Riley/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution