In this day I show you a no special tool needed ikat inspired toothpick nail art.
I don't paint so much grey design, so I used grey base for now.
Let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails grey then let them dry:
3. For the pattern I use a toothpick, black, pink and light grey nail polishes... I start it with thhe black polish:
4. Then I apply pink next to the black:
5. I paint the middle part light grey:
6. I apply silver nail polish around the ikat-like pattern:
7. Finally may come the top coat, to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Catrice black nail polish,
3. Essence grey, light grey, silver and pinkish red nail polishes,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
Thanks for stopping by blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Double Drift/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution