Today's manicure is a blue striped nail art using nail art brush.
I got inspiration by the oceans.. Somehow the picture above looks totally light blue shades instead of greenish blue shade :)
So let's do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails dark blue,
3. For the pattern we need a thin nail art brush - you may use an ordinary striping brush - and firstly medium blue nail polish:
4. The next color is light greenish blue, fill the dark parts with it:
5. Then I paint sparkly deep green small spots randomly:
6. I still put a few sparkly blue lines:
7. Finally silver glitter nail polish mostly over the sparkly blue lines:
8. At the end may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence dark blue nail polish /The Suede/
3. Lovely blue nail polish,
4. Essence light greenish blue and sparkly blue nail polishes,
5. Essence silver glitter polish,
6. Moyra sparkly green nail polish,
7. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
8. Nail art brush.
Thanks for reading my blog! I hope you enjoy my nail designs.
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution