I'm bringing now a rose nail art which one I named 'Four roses' design because of the number of roses.
I used acrylic paints for this nail art.
Let me show you how to do it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from hard discoloration,
2. Paint your nails white and let them dry,
3. For the roses we need nail art brushes, acrylic paints, such as:
- baby pink,
- purple and black
I start it with four spots:
4. Then by a thin brush I make the roses, I use the same colors as before:
5. I add black frame to the roses:
6. At the end may come the top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy (Don't forget the water can wash away the acrylic paints!):
That's it' We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Ultra Nail Repair base coat,
2. Essence white nail polish,
3. Moyra acrylic paints:
- baby pink, burgundy, purple, blue and black,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Nail art brushes.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me!
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Dream Culture/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution