Today's nail art is a striped design in the colors of Fall.
Hope you'll like this easy tape nail art.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Paint your nails pastel yellow and let them dry:
3. Place three striping tape over your nail tip:
4. Paint the stripes, I use:
- sparkle orange,
- pinkish orange,
- sparkly salmon nail polishes:
5. Carefully remove the tapes:
6. The salmon polish is thin a bit so I apply another layer:
7. Finally may come the top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Essence Colour&Care Strengthening pastel yellow nail polish,
3. Crystal Nails sparkly orange and salmon polishes,
4. Essence pinkish orange nail polish,
5. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
6. Striping tape.
Thanks alot for stopping by my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Autumn Day/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution