Hello Everyone! :)
Today I show you a needle nail art for Halloween.
I make black French tips with white spider web design using Scotch tape.
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails,
2. Fix the tape over your nail for the black tip - Do one nail at the same time because we need wet nail polish... Then make the French tip:
3. Paint curved lines over the wet base - I use striping nail polish:
4. Grab a needle and start to make the spider web:
5. Remove the tape carefully:
6. The polish is still wet, so fix a rhinestone in the corner of the web:
7. Finally apply top coat to protect your manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
That's it! We're done.
What I use:
1. Essence Pro White Active base coat,
2. Sally Hansen Miracle gel black polish,
3. ADEN white striping polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Scotch tape,
Thanks alot for reading my blog!
Come and join me,
Welcome to my:
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LifeWorldWomen
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Pilot Error/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution